Wide range of degreasers, pickling and burnishing agents for carbon steel, galvanized steel, as well as aluminum, copper and related alloys. They allow the removal of pollutants and oxides from the product surface, finding application in the brightening, in the cleaning and preparation of surfaces, and in the etching in preparation for painting.
The variety of formulations available allows you to select more alternatives to meet customer needs. For each type of material or surface, indeed, there are both liquid and gel products, with different concentrations and speed of action, adaptable to many process conditions. There are numerous formulations with low environmental impact, free from nitric and /or hydrofluoric acid and suitably additivated.
USE AND CONDUCT
Each product is associated with a simple and practical manual of use and conduct (in the case of application by immersion or spray), sometimes made ad hoc for the individual customer by our technicians. This, combined with the quality of our formulations, ensures maximum effectiveness and longevity for our pickling products, guaranteeing the customer performance and savings. Furthermore, periodic checks by our technicians can be arranged, in order to ensure the perfect conduct of your industrial process.
• Removal of thermal oxides (calamines) from raw or semifinished materials
• Removal of processing oxides and oily residues or emulsions
• Etching, prepainting and preconversion treatments
• Burnishing (coloring on metal) and satin finishing
• Final cleaning of the finished product, with tolerance preservation
• Degreasers, pickling agents, burnishing agents
• Low environmental impact alternatives
• Adaptable to every application and process
• Longevity and effectiveness
• Periodic checks
• Internally formulated, produced and controlled products
Products of the Metalfip Line
A little bit of us
All Fiprokim product lines are produced at our headquarters in Altavilla Vicentina. The wide range of mixers and special equipment allows Fiprokim to have considerable productive capacity.
The company has a research and development laboratory made up of technicians specialized in the various areas. The study of technical solutions and the selection and control of raw materials are only the first fundamental step in the process of formulating an effective product.
Fiprokim has more than twenty years of experience in research, formulation, production and marketing of chemical products for the treatment of metals and their detergents and cooling lubricants for the mechanical processing of metals.